Authors, Reviewers, editorial boards and editor-in-chiefs ought to know and commit all principles of research ethics and related responsibilities. Article submission, review of reviewers and editor-in-chief's acceptance or rejection, are considered as journals law compliance otherwise the journals have all the rights.
2. Authors Responsibilities
- Authors should present their works in accordance with journal's standards and title.
- Authors should ensure that they have written their original works/researches. Their works/researches should also provide accurate data, underlying other's references.
- Authors are responsible for their works' accuracy.
Note 1: Publishing an article is not known as acceptance of its contents by journal.
3. Reviewers responsibilities
- Duplicate submission is not accepted. In other words, none of the article's' parts, should not carry on reviewing or publishing elsewhere.
- Overlapping publication, where the author uses his/her previous findings or published date with changes, is rejected.
- Responsibility, accountability, punctuality, interest, ethics adherence and respect to others' right.
- Not to rewrite or correct the article according to his/her personal interest.
- Be sure of accurate citations. Also reminding the cases which haven't been cited in the related published researches.
- Avoid of express the information and details of articles.
- Reviewers should not benefit new data or contents in favor of/against personal researches; even for criticism or discrediting the author(s). The reviewer is not permitted to reveal more details after a reviewed article being published.
- Reviewer is prohibited to deliver an article to another one for reviewing except with permission of editor-in-chief. Reviewer and co-reviewer's identification should be noted in each article's documents.
- Reviewer shouldn’t contact with the author(s). Any contact with the authors should be made through the editorial office.
- Trying to report “research and publication misconduct” and submitting the related documents to editor-in-chief.
- 4. Editorial Board Responsibilities
- Journal maintenance and quality improvement are the main aims of editorial board.
- Editorial board should introduce the journal to universities and international communities and publish the articles of other universities and international societies on their priority.
- Editorial board must not have quota and excess of their personal article publishing.
- Editorial board is responsible for selecting the reviewers as well as accepting or rejecting on article after reviewers' comments.
- Editorial board should be well-known experts with several publications. They ought to be responsible, accountable, truth, adhere to professional ethics and contribute to improve journal aims.
- Editorial board is expected to have a database of suitable reviewers for journal and to update the information regularly.
- Editorial board should try to aggregate qualified moral, experienced and well-known reviewers
- Editorial board should welcome deep and reasonable reviews, and prevent superficial and poor reviews, and deal with one-sided and contemptuous reviews.
- Editorial board should record and archive the whole review's documents as scientific documents and to keep confidentially the reviewers' name.
- Editorial board must inform the final result of review to corresponding author immediately.
- Editorial board should keep the article's contents confidentially and do not disclose its information to others.
- Editorial board ought to prevent any conflict of interests due to any personal, commercial, academic and financial relations which may impact on accepting and publishing the presented articles.
- Editor-in-chief should check each type of research and publication misconduct which reviewers report seriously.
- If a research and publication misconduct occurs in an article, editor-in-chief should omit it immediately and inform indexing databases or audiences.
- Editorial board must benefit of audiences' new ideas in order to improve publication policies, structure and content quality of articles.